Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reining Hats and Dogs

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Thank you, Eric he keeps me under constant surveillance.

What you can’t see makes that corner look very organized.

Bodie and I send our good wishes your way, Greg

Greg; Thanks for the good wishes. My dog and I enjoyed a soirée' this morning.

My dog, Tio, and I were out early this morning. He jumped into the lake chasing some ducks, we have been traipsing across the local field, checking our usual haunts to see the wildlife, in and out of trails, sidewalks and finally home. My dog, while dry, needs a brushing (pin brush) and some burrs removed from his curly coat. We usually go out and sit quietly on the deck where I pick them out with a scissors and a needle nose pliers. I am as gentle as I can be during the time it takes. In a bit this will be our scenario.

179B637C-DD7E-4931-8AA1-A0A461850BFB-M.jpg

Speaking for my dog and I, we do not like the burr time of the year. Eric -

Last edited:
Greg; Thanks for the good wishes. My dog and I enjoyed a soirée' this morning.

My dog, Tio, and I were out early this morning. He jumped into the lake chasing some ducks, we have been traipsing across the local field, checking our usual haunts to see the wildlife, in and out of trails, sidewalks and finally home. My dog, while dry, needs a brushing (pin brush) and some burrs removed from his curly coat. We usually go out and sit quietly on the deck where I pick them out with a scissors and a needle nose pliers. I am as gentle as I can be during the time it takes. In a bit this will be our scenario.

179B637C-DD7E-4931-8AA1-A0A461850BFB-M.jpg

Speaking for my dog and I, we do not like the burr time of the year. Eric -

Cockleburs were pervasive around my grandparents property when I was growing up. Wool jackets and curly haired dogs were my introduction to them.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I am becoming resigned to getting a quality dog pic when Tio is sleeping. Blurry, out of focus, you name it are the everyday shots. I tried again this morning. No luck. Probably for the best as his coat is dusty and full of grass after swimming and walking through the fields this morning. Shortly time for some nail grinding. He just tolerates it and does of course expects a reward.

E34067B4-8C95-417B-ABC8-B5737981FCA6-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner