Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Remix Shoes!!

maisie

Practically Family
Well I have to say if they are as comfotable as my other remix wedges then they are worth every penny (or cent depending on where you live!!lol) I mean i wore them near all weekend walking around a big (very dusty:rolleyes: ) field at a military show, even in modern shoes your feet hurt after looking around for yet more bargins lol, but these didn't hurt one AND the were brand new and not even broken in yet!!

I'm definatly thinking about buying another pair of the ones in the sale, but I don't know which colour to go for!!

http://www.remixvintageshoes.com/salepage.html

I love the gold ones, then the green/white/lime 'capris' are so, so cute. But i think the best choice would be white as that would go with SO much and i have been looking for white wedgies for ages!:rage:

Tourbillion

Practically Family
They have a few more new styles too. However, they are not available on the website. They have a few shoes in the store that aren't on their site also.

I assume they also still have deadstock, since that is what they did originally.

Sad thing is that even though I am local, money is a constant problem.

Must
not
go
to
Re-Mix.
:rage: :rage: :rage:

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
I saw those new ones last week and I am determined to order a pair when I get paid next month! They are so nice and look so comfy. I was also tempted by the sale as I have a dress with gold accents but nothing to wear with it...but I don't think I can justify two pairs to my bank balance...even on sale!

maisie

Practically Family
Tell us what they are like if you do get a pair, i don't think i have quite got used to the double platform, but its definatly growing on me!:rolleyes: And the colours are gorgeous as well!:D
I think when their shoes are in the sale that is the best time to get them, so i'm definalty thinking about get a pair (or two!!lol)

maisie

Practically Family
I emailed them last night to see if they had the colours i wanted in my size, but no reply yet! If they do get back to you with the postage for two pair let me know, as i'm think the lime/grass/white one and the plain white ones as they will go with most things!!
Even though i love the gold, i already have two pairs of dance shoes and lots and lots of black suede shoes i always wear with my evening dresses!! So i don't think i would wear them enough!! What colour/style are you thinking about getting?

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
I think those new Briarcliff ones in black as they will go with everything and be hopefully practical for work too! And then possibly the gold pleated sandals, though I'm not sure. This one dress I rarely wear because it is a cream background with purple, green and deep pink floral with little gold accents. You can *just about* get away with red shoes as the pink is quite reddish, but gold would be better. Question is, would I wear the gold shoes with any other outfit ever? Perhaps white would be better for me too!

maisie

Practically Family
I have been looking for white wedges for ages! If they are on ebay, in my size, they go for stupid amounts most of the time! And with white it will go with nearly everyone of my 40's day dresses :) and they are just so comftable to walk in, so they are definatly a good investment! lol;) I also think the green and white ones cause i think green is my favorite colour for clothes (though i didn't know until i realised how many dresses and tops i have got that would actually go with green shoes lol!!)

Caledonia

Practically Family
I love those new wedges! Even better, I already have a vintage pair almost identical in a kind of mustard colour. If they don't get back to you by email quickly just keep emailing. I've found them incredibly slow at responding (still waiting on a Deco email from two days ago. Can't help on the two pair shipping, only ordered one pair last time.

maisie

Practically Family
They got back to me quite quickly telling me that they had the sizes i wanted but i forgot to ask about the postage so have just sent a reply!
Have you got the Deco's yet what are they like? I love the Avenue's they have in that section but i already have a few pairs of lace ups!

maisie

Practically Family
That was quick they just got back to me and it would be $36.00 for two pairs of shoes to be shipped to the UK!

maisie said:
Well I have to say if they are as comfotable as my other remix wedges then they are worth every penny (or cent depending on where you live!!lol) I mean i wore them near all weekend walking around a big (very dusty:rolleyes: ) field at a military show, even in modern shoes your feet hurt after looking around for yet more bargins lol, but these didn't hurt one AND the were brand new and not even broken in yet!!

I'm definatly thinking about buying another pair of the ones in the sale, but I don't know which colour to go for!!

http://www.remixvintageshoes.com/salepage.html

I love the gold ones, then the green/white/lime 'capris' are so, so cute. But i think the best choice would be white as that would go with SO much and i have been looking for white wedgies for ages!:rage:

Maisie your bad![bad] You have convinced me to order the white, while they are on sale. I have had my eye on them for a while.
Now, I just have to wait for them to open.:D

maisie

Practically Family
CherryRed said:
Maisie your bad![bad] You have convinced me to order the white, while they are on sale. I have had my eye on them for a while.
Now, I just have to wait for them to open.:D

Hehe! Its funny cause i have been watching them for a while as well, as i have quite a few dresses that are on the knee, which weirdly look too short with my white platforms so i will just have to force myself to order them while they are on sale!! Ohh well......:D

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Caledonia said:
I love those new wedges! Even better, I already have a vintage pair almost identical in a kind of mustard colour. If they don't get back to you by email quickly just keep emailing. I've found them incredibly slow at responding (still waiting on a Deco email from two days ago. Can't help on the two pair shipping, only ordered one pair last time.

Caledonia, how were they shipped? Normal post or UPS type thing? I can't bear being charged extra when they arrived as often happens with UPS. (I'm not counting the occasional customs charge though, I guess that is fair enough!)

Caledonia

Practically Family
I think it must have been UPS - they got here within 7 days of him posting. Got hit with the customs charge the first time. But when I returned them (too big) and he posted back the next pair they got through without the charge. I hate the charges too but for everything I've bought I guess I've only paid on about a third of them. So that's a :) I suppose.

jitterbugdoll

Call Me a Cab
I'd like a pair of the Capris in turquoise (saw a friend wearing them with a turquoise print dress--it looked smashing) or a pair of the white wedges. I have two vintage pairs of white wedges, but one pair is showing a bit of wear these days...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk