1. Lounge Update headed your way. Check the thread in the Observation Bar. If you don't like the light style, click the light bulb at the top-right of your screen.

replacement strap backless waistcoat.

Discussion in 'General Attire & Accoutrements' started by Hoboken Frank, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Hoboken Frank

Hoboken Frank New in Town

This is my first time posting so my apologies if this is the wrong area to post this query. Not sure if anyone knows where I can purchase a replacement elastic back strap a white Marcella backless waistcoat? I purchased one that came without the strap.

2. GHT

GHT I'll Lock Up

You can get the buckle from anywhere that sells fabrics. Items such as buckles, buttons, press studs and so on, are called notions.
    My wife has made me a couple of backless waistcoats, she made the strap from the same material that the waistcoat is lined with. You can see the strap and buckle in these photos. If you can't find what you are looking for try asking in a dry cleaners shop, they often have someone who does repairs, making you a strap with a buckle wouldn't take more than twenty minutes.
    waistcoat 001.JPG waistcoat 002.JPG waistcoat 003.JPG waistcoat 004.JPG waistcoat 005.JPG

Edward likes this.