Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Resistol Green Kitten (Meow!)

Tony in Tarzana

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Every time I think I have more than enough hats, one comes along that's different from all the rest. This is it, a Resistol in a wonderful sage green color in that nice kitten finish. It has a 3-3/8" brim with a Cav-like edge.

I've only ever seen three green vintage fedoras on the 'Bay, I got two and Marc Chevalier has the other one.

ResistolGreenKitten09.jpg

Razzman

One Too Many
Tony that is a fantastic hat. :eusa_clap The color is different. It looks like the hat is in mint condition. Another great score for you. I watched that hat on ebay. I knew that a lounger would end up with it. Nice job. Looks great on you too.

Nick Charles

Practically Family
whats your address? They might be a small break in while your at work this week. Green is me cup o tea. I must ahve been sleeping not to se that. Green is what I've been looking for.

NICE..

DOUGLAS

Oh Tony,Another great score!:eusa_clap You've got style man. You look good with every hat but I think you have found your color:D The sweat looks brand new. Is it 2"? Damn a 7-1/4 too. Good for you man :)

Tony in Tarzana

Thanks, folks! I was surprised there weren't more bidders on this one, too.

Yes, the sweat is right around 2 inches. I normally wear a 7-3/8 but this one fits me fine. I've noticed that my Resistols and my Dobbs hats tend to run a little larger than my Stetsons.

My landlord's Aussie sheep dog Vic is a pretty good security system, and he's smart enough not to take a bite out of my hats. :)

ideaguy

One Too Many
Tony! great hat, slipped right by me, but glad you got it-looks great on you! I've got a Borsalino the color of the photo of yours on the left, a light green/grey shade, says "Ditta Umberto Lanobetti" & below "Firenze" ; super soft, like a kitten felt, and has matching 1 1/2 ribbon. And a coulple of moth holes.
Green hats are so scarce, it's a real treat seeing one kinda like mine, but worn with more panache (and a nicer suit) congrats and keep buying the good ones!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Feraud

Bartender
:eusa_clap Very nice! Wow, do I love that color!! It is so Fall season looking. What a beautiful hat to wear.
Wear that beauty in good health.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff