Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Resistol Open Road style 7 3/8

Justin B

One Too Many
Boss picked this up at an estate sale. Looks to be in nice shape, no moth holes that I've found, no stains either. Comes with original box. $100+shipping

7165692924_cb0bb4f6a7_z.jpg

7165693052_3197104f2b_z.jpg

7165693136_e1c84fb6ca_z.jpg

7165693228_35e0f142aa_z.jpg

Justin B

One Too Many
I got a PM just ahead of you TPD. I'll let you know. I also have another hat up for sale that's another Open Road style, but in silver belly. Get some pictures up shortly.

TPD166

One Too Many
Thanks - if this one does not sell, I will take it off your hands. I have several ORs in silverbelly, but will certainly take a look - I don't think you can have too many.

Robert

Walt

One of the Regulars
Ah man! I just checked my email. I guess "when you snooze, you loose". :(

You aren't the only one! :( I just want to know who the lucky guy is that snagged that San Antonio beauty! And give congrats to them of course....

I guess it's time I write myself a script to monitor the classifieds to catch new listings hourly I might be interested in rather than wait for the once a day thread report....

Landman

One Too Many
This Resistol San Antonio is headed to San Antonio!

I was upset I missed it when it was first posted. Then I just happened to see where it was available again and I immediately sent a PM to Justin. I've been looking for one in my size for years and have never run across one. I bought one in 7 1/4 last year that had never been worn but I didn't have the heart to stretch it out so I gave it to a friend. That hat had some of the softest felt I have ever seen. I hope this one is the same.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
This Resistol San Antonio is headed to San Antonio!

I was upset I missed it when it was first posted. Then I just happened to see where it was available again and I immediately sent a PM to Justin. I've been looking for one in my size for years and have never run across one. I bought one in 7 1/4 last year that had never been worn but I didn't have the heart to stretch it out so I gave it to a friend. That hat had some of the softest felt I have ever seen. I hope this one is the same.

Well, you are lucky like me, I purchased his other hat that was for sale and we both got really good bargains.

My Wife has been busy finding some deals for me as well, and as much as I have been wanting some new hats along the line of OR's or Stratoliners, I now have 4 new OR hats and 1 new strat and all are nice vintage with original boxes, too! 9 new hats in just a few weeks, now this will make it 10!

Landman

One Too Many
Justin's other hat looks great too and for a nice price. Sounds like you've been on a hot streak lately. I hope you post some pictures of them. Take care.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points