Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RMC Buco J24 Size 46 (Old version)

BloodEagle

A-List Customer
As title - I'm selling my old version of the McCoys Buco J24. Very nicely worn in and beautiful grain, fits like a 44 (the old version of this jacket is notoriously slim, I couldn't even zip a 44 up). I'm after £1350 shipped in the UK, happy to send overseas but would need to discuss shipping.

EDIT - Measurements

Pit to pit - 23.25"
Back length collar seam to hem - 24"
Arm length - 26.5"
Opening - 21.5"
Shoulder to shoulder - 19"

PXL_20230808_174352641.jpg
PXL_20230809_155010583.jpg
PXL_20230808_173452749.jpg
PXL_20230808_173416636.jpg
PXL_20230809_155046892.MP.jpg

Last edited:

BloodEagle

A-List Customer
Do you have measurements on this by any chance? I think I’m between sizes in the old fit - how does it compare to your J82?
Bugger, yes, Ill get some measurements up - I knew I'd forgotten something. Its roomier in the body than the J82, but the same length body and arms.

Wdawg

One of the Regulars
Damn tempting my dude. Always wanted to try one of these.

What size are you if you dont mind me asking and do you have any fit pics you could throw up?

Despot

Familiar Face
A quick note to thank BloodEagle for the smooth transaction here - a fantastic seller and all round stand up guy!

Secondly … interesting point for anyone with an old fit J24 who might want a mouton collar….

I also have the new fit in sz44 (which is much bigger in the shoulders and arms) … and I bought the sz44 mouton collar.

The new fit collar in 44 fits the sz46 old fit jacket 99.9% perfectly!

So buy a new fit collar one size down if you want one for your old fit jacket - I’m guessing it’ll work the same for all corresponding sizes.

Momein

One of the Regulars
A quick note to thank BloodEagle for the smooth transaction here - a fantastic seller and all round stand up guy!

Secondly … interesting point for anyone with an old fit J24 who might want a mouton collar….

I also have the new fit in sz44 (which is much bigger in the shoulders and arms) … and I bought the sz44 mouton collar.

The new fit collar in 44 fits the sz46 old fit jacket 99.9% perfectly!

So buy a new fit collar one size down if you want one for your old fit jacket - I’m guessing it’ll work the same for all corresponding sizes.
Thanks for the hint. Backthen when the collar came out, I bought one from a seller in Japan in the same size (42) as my J24 old fit as he assured me it would fit. Guess what, it doesn't. Maybe I should give the collar in size 40 a try. BTW did someone need a collar in 42? I have one to sell.

Despot

Familiar Face
I’ll take some pics tomorrow of it fitted - the corners of the collar are not an exact fit for the interior of the mouton sleeve (if you know what I mean), but the difference is mainly the collar of the jacket being slightly smaller so it still works.

On the new fit 44 the collar fits about the same - the collar corners are just more precise for the interior of the mouton collar sleeve - but that jacket is new/stiff so it actually feels nicer on the well broken in 46. Go figure…

hoipac

Familiar Face
Weird I have an old fit RMC j24 in size 44 and the size 44 moulton collar fit perfect. Photo for reference. On a side note, I have been thinking about selling the RMC j24 with moulton collar for $2k if anyone may be interested. The reason being is I have a j24l which fits a bit better since I’m 6’2.
IMG_0130.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner