Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RMC discontinued model, dreams crushed!

polloelastico

Familiar Face
I was finally getting ready to order the RMC "deadwood 70s jacket" and after a conversation with RM in London, they informed me that the model was discontinued and out of stock. I'm looking to get a black one in a 42, so the odds of one showing up on the used market in that color and size are super low. Hence, dreams crushed!

So, the questions is: anyone know of another maker doing something similar? It's kind of a funky east/west design, not too serious and super groovy. For reference: https://www.realmccoys.co.jp/catalog/products/detail.php?product_id=3528&pg=

Thanks!

Graemsay

Practically Family
Either trawl the Rakuten website and see if you can find one at a dealer in Japan that you can get delivered or proxied to you.

Or join @red devil and all the cool kids and have a chat to Electric Leather Studio.

polloelastico

Familiar Face
Omg, I just found the Electric Leather Studio thread. These are fantastic! How do I contact them, I can’t find a website. I might need to be medicated soon!

Be prepared to spend about $2.5 K on electric leathers. They are beautiful but the max p2p is 22” on the largest jacket they offer as stock... and the custom build adds $600 to the sale price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB