Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

RMC discontinued model, dreams crushed!

polloelastico

Familiar Face
I was finally getting ready to order the RMC "deadwood 70s jacket" and after a conversation with RM in London, they informed me that the model was discontinued and out of stock. I'm looking to get a black one in a 42, so the odds of one showing up on the used market in that color and size are super low. Hence, dreams crushed!

So, the questions is: anyone know of another maker doing something similar? It's kind of a funky east/west design, not too serious and super groovy. For reference: https://www.realmccoys.co.jp/catalog/products/detail.php?product_id=3528&pg=

Thanks!

Graemsay

Practically Family
Either trawl the Rakuten website and see if you can find one at a dealer in Japan that you can get delivered or proxied to you.

Or join @red devil and all the cool kids and have a chat to Electric Leather Studio.

polloelastico

Familiar Face
Omg, I just found the Electric Leather Studio thread. These are fantastic! How do I contact them, I can’t find a website. I might need to be medicated soon!

Be prepared to spend about $2.5 K on electric leathers. They are beautiful but the max p2p is 22” on the largest jacket they offer as stock... and the custom build adds $600 to the sale price.