Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RMNZ B-3 For Sale

Ponsenby

Familiar Face
I really hate to move this on but I have another project on the boil and need to finance shortly;- Duo tone Real McCoys New Zealand Rough Wear B3 in a size 46- basically a large 44! I'm a 42 chest in suits and this fits fine. Only worn a couple of times- not broken in yet- NO damage or flaws. No damage, belts have been lightly oiled, GREAT jacket that is currently selling new at $2100 AUD from RMNZ- here's your chance to get one for $1500 AUD. Happy to take your request for parcel labelling/ adddressing etc. ;) This may work out to be the cheapest RMNZ B-3you can get- especially given the Aussie $ exchange rate right now! See pics for details. Talon zipper. The shiny appearance is just a light coat of Pecards.

Paypal only please (unless you are in Australia and direct deposit is fine) and am happy to split the fees- post at cost. PM me if interested- I deal with PMs in chronological order.

Measurements;

Measurements- external;

Pit to Pit 25"
Across shoulder 22.5"
Front length 25"
Back length from collar seam 27"
Shoulder seam to cuff end 24"

DSCF6813_zps0fe0847a.jpg

DSCF6815_zps131dea45.jpg

DSCF6816_zpsd39cde0d.jpg

DSCF6817_zps6449e7ea.jpg

DSCF6818_zps4ca028df.jpg

DSCF6814_zpsf8453fc8.jpg

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Beautiful jacket. Rarely if ever see them for sale. I love the b3, I just don't know how much use they would get in Australia. I'm in canberra, and we get plenty of minus c weather, but I'm told these things need genuinely arctic conditions to wear them. I'm told they are very toasty.

Ponsenby

Familiar Face
Beautiful jacket. Rarely if ever see them for sale. I love the b3, I just don't know how much use they would get in Australia. I'm in canberra, and we get plenty of minus c weather, but I'm told these things need genuinely arctic conditions to wear them. I'm told they are very toasty.[/QUOTE

Ive worn this a couple of times in Melbourne winters- certainly been cold enough! Its ok if you dont wear too many layers underneath.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner