Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rompers

swinggal

One Too Many
Check this one out on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/VTG-1940s-BU...=Vintage_Women_s_Clothing&hash=item3f00a10e27

380796766_o.jpg

380796787_o.jpg

crwritt

One Too Many
*Schatzi* said:
My mother has one in bright blue. It was also her gym uniform and she was not impressed with having to wear it either in the late 60s. lol
It wasn't enough that they weren't flattering to the adolescent female body, they were cotton and had to be washed and ironed before each gym class.

Brooksie

One Too Many
crwritt said:
I know, we had to wear them to gym class in the late 60's. So not cute.

I had to wear one in the mid 70's which was the worst because it was a cotton polly blend (not good for sweating in)! Mine had tiny blue and white stripes.

Rockapin-up

A-List Customer

Cricket

Practically Family
buddy5909 said:
Not my favorite thing to wear due to the fact that most times you have to undress soo much to use the bathroom! lol

How true! My friend and I were at a blues festival this weekend. She had a cute floral romper on. After a few cocktails, she said it was becoming more and more difficult to undress to use the restroom. lol

Jezebel_Amazon

One of the Regulars
Ahahaah! I was having this issue 2 nights ago... and for some reason I had to go to the bathroom a lot. And I always have trouble with my own back zippers. I'm reserving my rompers for the daytime now.

buddy5909 said:
Not my favorite thing to wear due to the fact that most times you have to undress soo much to use the bathroom! lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk