Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Royal Head

Bugguy

Practically Family
lip-d1.jpg

I'm not sure I appreciate this style. Anyone recognize the hat? I'm sure many of you recognize the head.

My daughter, an independent Nashville weaver, met HRH Prince Charles in Wales last week. She was the only American to be invited to display a top she wove using Welsh wool. As the Cambrian Mountain Arts Patron, he recognized the artisans selected from an international competition. (sorry, proud dad bragging)

Bugguy

Practically Family
Ahhhh, now I get it. This is like the disposable hair net things or scrub bonnets we wear in kitchens. Now I understand the style. If that's what you're saying, I do like the style. I wonder what the import market would look like in the US.

Begs the next question... you get the Daily Mail in Buffalo? And, yeah. For most artists meeting HRH would be a cap stone event. She's not 30 yet. To be young again with the years ahead...

Bugguy

Practically Family
Boy am I confused - it's a real hat. So I revert to my original post.

You guys could tell me anything and I'd believe it. Gullible, I guess.

I couldn't find it on on the Christy's site. But I'm hearing it on the internet, so...

Fed in a Fedora

Practically Family
I thought that was my old dentist! The hat is interesting. Such stylish cooks.

Begs the next question... you get the Daily Mail in Buffalo?

I read it on-line most days. It is interesting to get an international perspective on the news. Some is silly and some items are far from the mark, but often they post things which are ignored by our media and you learn things which would otherwise be missed.

Fed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21