SALE! The Real McCoy´s A2 Rough Wear 38

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Jaime, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Jaime

Jaime Familiar Face

Hello gentlemen,

First of all I´m not quite sure if this is the correct place to post this thread, if not, please tell me.

Im selling my Real McCoy´s Rough Wear, bought 2 years ago. As you can see in the pictures is as new, the leather is in a great shape and the lining, collar and zipper are perfect. Its a size 38 and fits relaxed. Im 1.73cm, what means about 5ft 8 1/2 inch? Im not sure at all about the conversion.

It costed me around 1000€, and Im selling for 700€, but negotiable. I prefer to use PayPal and the shipping is free.

If anyone have questions I´ll be happy to answer all of your doubts.

Thanks for reading this and here you are some pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bretron

bretron Call Me a Cab

Nice rmnz, but this should go in the Classifieds section... Good luck in your sale

Btw that considered light seal or dark russet? I ask cos the line is pretty blurry to me!!

3. Jaime

Jaime Familiar Face

Hello Bretron, its seal brown, but I guess you can call it very dark russet :rolleyes:

4. aming06

aming06 New in Town

hello, what's the measurement.

5. mrc

mrc Familiar Face

Never been a huge A2 fan, but this sure looks like a nice one!

6. ButteMT61

ButteMT61

You could lose your membership for that sort of blasphemy lol

7. aswatland

aswatland My Mail is Forwarded Here

and for posting in the wrong place!;)

8. Qinhan

Qinhan Familiar Face

Ok, in the spirit of solidarity, let me be the second person to say that, despite loving vintage leather jackets, I too have never been a big fan of the A-2. Burn me at the stake if you must.

9. GriffDeLaGriff

GriffDeLaGriff One Too Many

I am not a fan of knits, thats why all of those jackets go away for me. I know I will spill coffe on them, or my daughter will have me play in the mud or something like that and I just know there is noway the jacket will even be remotely broken in before the knits are "destroyed".
    Im also not a fan of them rubbing against all the different tables we sit at during lunch at different places on trips and even in restaurants. Since they work as sponges and is the perfect place for germs to thrive.

This is why I havent bought an Aero HappyDays even tho its completely badass :D

The jacket looks really good, I hope you get your price.

All this being said, and also after not being a fan of the A2 style, I have softened in the last years being constantly beaten upon with gorgeous pics of A2´s on this site, I now know I will have to get one in the future. But its gonna have to be a jacket to wear to work or something like that.

10. ButteMT61

ButteMT61

Knits can be replaced. WWII vintage A-2s are still around and wearable. Many have new knits, some don't. If that's holding you back, give it a shot. Now, much cheaper jackets have some crappy knits, so they won't last as long, but I've yet to have any issues.
    I was paranoid about moths, but these will outlast me, so no big deal.

11. pauleway

pauleway Practically Family

Count me #3!!!

12. ButteMT61

ButteMT61

OK folks - this isn't a thread to bash the A2! We get it - some don't like 'em. Move on!

13. Qinhan

Qinhan Familiar Face

No one's "bashing them", we're just coming out of the closet as A-2 indifferent!

14. dr.velociraptor

dr.velociraptor One of the Regulars

I've never been a huge fan of the A-2 either, I think mostly because I've always seen them poor fitting and they look unflattering, like a loose sweater they can put a lot of weight on a guy, and if he's shorter and already a solid build it makes them look portly.

This one here looks like a good fit and I think it was Butte who had one with a good fit so I could change my mind on the A-2, who knows.