Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SALVADOR DALI' Ties for Sale--From Widebrim

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
IT"S TIME...to finally sell my splendid Salvador Dali' ties, and for someone to add one or both to his collection at a non-breaking-the-bank price. Nobody seems to know for sure how many designs Dali' and his associates produced during the Bold Look era, but regardless, each one bears the unmistakable Dali' surrealistic touch, and all are highly collectible. Both of the ties I am offering are in very good condition, with no cuts, holes, or tears; color is consistent all the way through on both. Here we go:

The first is a tie which Dali' titled "Untitled." It is a deep copper-brown, with a clean motif of the same color, white, and dark teal. It measures 48" long by 43/4" wide, and feels like it is acetate or rayon/acetate. It was originally sold by Wm. T. McEllen of Chicago.

Next is the fabulous "Speeding Through Space," which was produced by Brent ties. It is a shining green and peach, with a motif of black and white. It measures 52" long by 41/2" wide, and looks/feels like rayon.

PRICES: $100 for "Untitled," and $140 for "Speeding Through Space," or both for $230. Shipping is free to the 48 states. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Annixter

Practically Family
Put me second in line if "Speeding through Space" doesn't fly. Serves me right for being slow, but I'd be happy if the tortoise wins this time.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points