Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

San Diego Bound

Jack Scorpion

One Too Many
Hiya hepcats and kittens,

If y'all recognize the moniker, Hiya hepcats and kittens,

I know I haven't been around the boards lately. Mostly, I've just fallen out of discussion board following in general. That happens from time to time. However, thinking on it... I've been living the lifestyle less lately. Even my old movie watching is at an all time low! I hope that will change soon and you'll be seeing more of me.

Anyhoo.

You may notice my <---location. That's changing soon. I am moving to San Diego to live with a special gal in February. She's finishing up school down there and I'm itching for a new city. Not that I've in anyway seen all that LA can give... but San Diego is almost completely new to me! I've been there once in my adult life.

I've been drilling friends who've lived in San Diego or have been to San Diego. Where to eat? Where to hang out? Where to make friends? What beach is best? Etc. Etc. Etc.

You! San Diego local! (or San Diego experienced!)

What are some good restaurants?
What are some good hangouts?
What are some good bars?
What are some good secrets?
What are some good movie theaters? (revivals?)

I will be living in North Park or Hillcrest most likely, but I would like to explore the greater area, too.

A good way to meet new friends?
Who are you?
Wanna hang out?

I am putting together a list before I get down there. I appreciate any advice.

Thanks loungers!

Zach

Emer

One of the Regulars
Welcome!

We just recently moved back to the area (lived out east for a few years) so I'm not keen to the best places to go anymore. You'll be living in a pretty jumping area, so you shouldn't be left without things to do! Hope you enjoy San Diego!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ