Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott A2, Brown, Like new

Bighatlaw

One of the Regulars
I have for sale a Schott NYC A2 in brown cowhide leather. It is a size 48, but in my opinion fits like a 46. The model is a 184SM. This jacket has the zip out liner and removable fur collar. I have worn this jacket 1 time, it is just to large for me. It was purchased from another Lounger last month. Looking for $450 plus shipping.

Gonna try and post pictures. If I can't get them to post please just PM me and I'll email you some pictures. Thank you. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

One that I had was the heaviest Schott hide that I've seen. We're talking Vanson here, maybe more. I had a Perfecto at the time, the leather on it was literally half as thick as the steer on this A-2.

BobJ

Practically Family
Still for sale?

Back up top with another price drop. $275 plus shipping and she's all yours.

Hi Bighatlaw - I sent a link to this jacket to my brother and he wants to buy it. Is it still for sale? He is not a member of the Lounge and wanted me to contact you for him. If it is still for sale, I will give you his contact info and quit being the middle-man:) you can contact me at bobdebamy@msn.com or on here. Thanks, Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ