Schott Cafecto 44

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by an3ony, Oct 20, 2018.

1. an3ony

an3ony New in Town

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  2. Luminor

Luminor New in Town

That's nice. I will stop by the NYC Schott store and try one on tomorrow. If it fits, I will contact you.

an3ony likes this.
  3. nick123

nick123 I'll Lock Up

I've always liked this style. Sexy as hell. But too short for me.

4. Luminor

Luminor New in Town

Went to the store and tried the jacket. Unfortunately, I am closer to a 46, which I went ahead and purchased.
    Anyway, the jacket fits really well. Anyone who is a 44 should look into this post and get great deal.

5. an3ony

an3ony New in Town

NICE! glad you got one, the jacket is so cool. I'm actually a 44 but its too slim for me and wish I got a 46. Thanks for letting me know though

6. Luminor

Luminor New in Town

Then 46 should be perfect. I am also a 44. This 46 gives you room without looking or feeling like a barrel.

7. Luminor

Luminor New in Town

Bu the way, how new is the cafecto? I knw it is a recent addition, but how recent?

8. an3ony

an3ony New in Town

I actually picked it up from eBay and it arrived on Friday. I was so bummed out when I realized its too small.

9. an3ony

an3ony New in Town

hey dude, new cafecto showed up today in a 46, its incredible. I'm so glad I didn't go all the way to a 48 as that would have been way to "dad's jacket". Hope you're diggin yours man!