Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott NYC 654 Black Cherry Cafe Racer Leather Jacket XL

Bruce Kent

Familiar Face
I bought this hoping it would fit. It does, but I was hoping for a more fitted look. I do not know what type of leather it is as I bought it from another seller. I have included a picture of the tag within the pocket and am grateful for anyone that could provide more information on the jacket. It seems lightweight to me. Please note the final picture as the collar has what seems to be pen marks. Seller did not mention these, but they are not that noticeable so could have been an honest mistake. The following measurements were taken while the jacket was zipped up and laying flat. Please note that I am not a tailor and they were taken to the best of my ability:

Pit to pit: 23 inches

back length from collar seam to end of jacket NOT including collar: 26 inches

Arm length from shoulder seam to end of shoulder: 26 inches

Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 19.5 inches

I am asking $300 shipped within the United States.

Attachments

• schott1.jpg
    schott1.jpg
    495.6 KB · Views: 813
  • Schott2.jpg
    Schott2.jpg
    573.1 KB · Views: 1,321
  • Schott3.jpg
    Schott3.jpg
    515.3 KB · Views: 569
  • Schott4.jpg
    Schott4.jpg
    569.1 KB · Views: 884
  • Schott5.jpg
    Schott5.jpg
    474.6 KB · Views: 489
  • schott7.jpg
    schott7.jpg
    387.8 KB · Views: 562
Last edited:

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
I have one of these, a black 2XL. It is soft, medium-weight cowhide. It's a streetwear jacket, not a proper moto jacket. No side buckles, no gussets or bi-swing back, no removable liner, and the sleeve zips are cosmetic - there's no inner loop of leather to open/close.

Since I don't ride, this is a great jacket for my purposes. It's well-made and stylish. But someone expecting a tough motorcylce jacket with the usual features may be disappointed.

https://www.schottnyc.com/products/cowhide-casual-racer-leather-jacket.htm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ