Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott Perfecto 613, Size 38 — $325

Powerband

Practically Family
This wonderful jacket is now SOLD and will be moving up to Washington. Thank you buyer and TFL for the space!

Awesome, classic and historical 1-Star crosszip to grow old with you. Plenty of breaking in left to do on your part.

Worn infrequently and worn respectfully. Sleeves have started to crease. Steerhide is strong but wonderfully pliable. Liner is in great condition. Brass showing through on the buttons—great patina (I had one where the buttons had faded to almost entirely brass, which looked great).

I wore this jacket occasionally in the cool Norther California weather, but lately I’ve been wearing only my Eastman Roadstar crosszip, so this one goes to a new owner at a very good price.

To make the jacket lighter and less cumbersome, I had the belt (with its heavy metal buckle) removed by a very high-level professional tailor who is known locally for his superb alteration. Now you can wear this jacket without the fear of scratching your car, gas tank or giving your kid a forehead divot.

I don’t wear cologne, hairspray, body wash or any of that scented stuff; I don’t smoke and I stay away from places where people smoke.

This is truly a beautiful leather crosszip made by a storied brand, a skin that will continue to look significantly better as it ages.

Size 38. Approximate measurements:

P2P 21
Sleeves 24.2
Shoulder 17
Back 23.5
Bottom Sweep 18.75

$325 Paypal and i’ll ship in a perfect (water-tight) jacket box to your front door.

IMG_2605.jpeg

IMG_2606.jpeg

IMG_2607.jpeg

IMG_2608.jpeg
IMG_2609.jpeg

IMG_2611.jpeg

IMG_2612.jpeg

IMG_2613.jpeg

IMG_2615.jpeg

IMG_2616.jpeg

I’ve done numerous successful deals here over the years.

Please message me here, or email me at: Leansaloon@me.com

Thank you.

Last edited:

Powerband

Practically Family
Bump. And to answer a couple of questions:

1. Yes, I can ship internationally, but ask that the buyer pays for half of shipping cost.

2. A member kindly pointed out and asked about a spot on the jacket in one of the pics. The light shadow makes the spot look like a cut, but it isn’t. I took the jacket under bright sunlight to take the best pictures that I could to show the spot in question. It seems like a rub mark or natural hide scarring. See pictures below of the spot in original pic and put in actual sunlight.

IMG_2622.jpeg

IMG_2620.jpeg

IMG_2621.jpeg

Hope this helps!

mippo

New in Town
I know the jacket is sold but I'm curious. Why are the buttons turning yellow? Would the stars and zippers also turn yellow eventually?

Powerband

Practically Family
I had another 1-star Perfecto for a few years and the stars and zippers stayed perfectly silver. Not sure why the buttons showed brass from underneath.

Ben1111

Familiar Face
Have to do a catch and release. This is the first schott perfecto I handled and the quality is just great. But the shoulder and p2p are just too narrow for me. Love the classic design and great quality. I think I will definitely get a size 40 in the future.

I'm putting this beauty back to market.

Powerband

Practically Family
bummer it doesn’t work for you! i think you can definitely get more than what you paid for it! good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner