Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott Waxed Natural Pebbled Cowhide Café Leather Jacket STYLE: 530

panerai4me

One of the Regulars
Waxed Natural Pebbled Cowhide Café Leather Jacket
STYLE: 530 - Size XL - Color Brown

Bought this new direct from Schott about 4 months ago. I only wore it around 4 times.
I paid $895 with tax and shipping. Looking for $650 shipped.

----------
The 530 is a classic cool, no-frills leather jacket that looks perfect on the road or off the beaten path. Similar to the popular Model 141 but designed with a slimmer fit, this café racer motorcycle jacket is cut by hand from cowhide that was dye-drummed, creating a natural, pebbled appearance. As with all leather jackets, Schott uses only the best, highest quality leather for the 530. Durable yet supple with a soft, luxurious feel, your new jacket will feel like a second skin right out of the box, no break-in period required.
jacket1.jpg
jacket2.jpg
jacket3.jpg
jacket4.jpg
jacket5.jpg

Measurements:
Across bottom zipped - 23.5"
Pit-to-pit - 24"
Sleeve length - 24.5"
Length down the back - 29"

Last edited:

BlueSteel

One of the Regulars
Hi. I’m interested

Keep looking, David - these are really nice jackets! I bought one of these for myself from a member here earlier in 2021. He offered it at a truly amazing price ($230 USD) considering it was in excellent condition and not worn so much. I really like the jacket and wear it a fair bit since I got it. Much more supple than the newer/stiffer horsehide jackets I have, so really easy to throw on and wear.

David Hilliard

New in Town
Keep looking, David - these are really nice jackets! I bought one of these for myself from a member here earlier in 2021. He offered it at a truly amazing price ($230 USD) considering it was in excellent condition and not worn so much. I really like the jacket and wear it a fair bit since I got it. Much more supple than the newer/stiffer horsehide jackets I have, so really easy to throw on and wear.

Wow, what a great price you got it for.
They are really nice jackets. I bought one in black from eBay in size large but unfortunately it was too small. I have just bought a 130 new from Schott (Navy) absolutely beautiful, it basically the same jacket as the 530 except it’s naked leather. Bought in XL and it fits perfectly so I know now that a 530 in XL will work.

BlueSteel

One of the Regulars
Wow, what a great price you got it for.
They are really nice jackets. I bought one in black from eBay in size large but unfortunately it was too small. I have just bought a 130 new from Schott (Navy) absolutely beautiful, it basically the same jacket as the 530 except it’s naked leather. Bought in XL and it fits perfectly so I know now that a 530 in XL will work.

Yes - great deal indeed!

FYI, mine is also a brown 530 in XL, but has different measurements than the one panerai4me offered.

Approx. measurements on mine are:

Chest pit-to-pit 23.75
Shoulder 20.5
Sleeve 25.75
Length base of collar to back bottom hem 25.5
Bottom hem 22.5

So, as with all jacket purchases, you are safest to buy from someone who is willing to take measurements and provide you with those numbers. There can be significant variance within sizes!

David Hilliard

New in Town
I ask for the size chart directly from Schott. The guy I bought it from was very helpful and going by the reviews it should have fitted me. Not to worry, I sold it easily.
I really think some people don’t know how to measure properly, the guy stated that he was even bigger than me and that it fitted him‍♂️
I mean I could wear it, but not comfortably.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ