Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott x 3sixteen Arabica Perfecto

Just stumbled upon this. Sure costs a lot but damn, it's a really handsome jacket. Impressive, even. Or maybe it just photographs well.

Reviews and a lot more photos in here:
https://auntay.com/schott-x-3sixteen-perfecto-arabica-cowhide-review/
https://www.3sixteen.com/blogs/news/schott-for-3sixteen-arabica-cowhide-perfecto

20171226-DSCF2089.jpg

DSCF1314.jpg

DSCF5730.jpg

schott-jacket-3sixteen-front.jpg

schott-jacket-3sixteen-7-back.jpg

schott-jacket-3sixteen-2-label.jpg

schott-jacket-3sixteen-hardware.jpg

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
That leather looks phenomenal. A little brown tinge to it.
It really isn't black at all in person (the first one). The photos make it look darker than it is. I know the guy who wrote the first review and have seen his jacket in person and it looks much better than the photos. It is much more obviously brown in person.

Of course, if you're talking about the second jacket posted, ignore everything I said :D

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
I love the leather but I think I would've preferred the jacket to have the belt - because that is basically what it is, right? The 613 without a belt in a crazy cool leather.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
I love the leather but I think I would've preferred the jacket to have the belt - because that is basically what it is, right? The 613 without a belt in a crazy cool leather.

My thoughts too, leather looks very nice, but without the belt it looks too long. Maybe it was made longer anyway, but it looks like the pockets are too high on the body without the belt.

Yeah, I don't know the measurements but it appears to be a very long jacket for the style. It works, though... I'd say it rarely does but it just works on this jacket.

20171223-DSCF7971.jpg

3sixteen-schott-2017-8_1800x.jpg

Bobby Peru

One of the Regulars
The look of the main zipper doesn’t suit the style of the jacket, especially with the leather pull tab.

Edward

Bartender
Yeah, I don't know the measurements but it appears to be a very long jacket for the style. It works, though... I'd say it rarely does but it just works on this jacket.

20171223-DSCF7971.jpg

3sixteen-schott-2017-8_1800x.jpg

Omitting the belt, I think, makes it look less comically overlong, but tbh It's still long enough that it looks all out of whack to me. Can't begin to imagine how odd it would look on those of us that wear our wasitbands on our waists! Looks nicely made otherwise - just not for me aesthetically.

Omitting the belt, I think, makes it look less comically overlong, but tbh It's still long enough that it looks all out of whack to me. Can't begin to imagine how odd it would look on those of us that wear our wasitbands on our waists! Looks nicely made otherwise - just not for me aesthetically.

I consider any cross zip longer than a 25" a heinous crime but for some reason, the extra length doesn't bother me on any of these 3sixteen ones. Maybe it's 'cause they fit so slim or I don't know what, but these jackets always look great on people and not just on promo shots.

A lot has happened in the past several years in this leather jacket business but Schott not only survived but adapted so well that recently they've started to wipe the floor with the competition. There's this, then the collaboration with the Supreme which is a big thing and then the Japan exclusive collection made in I don't even know what, possibly even Shinki from the looks of it. They're doing well and I'm happy because of that.

hondurasdave47

Practically Family
I consider any cross zip longer than a 25" a heinous crime but for some reason, the extra length doesn't bother me on any of these 3sixteen ones. Maybe it's 'cause they fit so slim or I don't know what, but these jackets always look great on people and not just on promo shots.

A lot has happened in the past several years in this leather jacket business but Schott not only survived but adapted so well that recently they've started to wipe the floor with the competition. There's this, then the collaboration with the Supreme which is a big thing and then the Japan exclusive collection made in I don't even know what, possibly even Shinki from the looks of it. They're doing well and I'm happy because of that.
Schott has evolved and stepped their game up, for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot