Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Scrambled Eggs and Ketchup

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
If it's wrong...... I don't want to be right. :essen:

2459581141_0b52819922.jpg

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi

I used to squirt a little Ketchup on my eggs until I stayed at a Princess Cruise lines hotel in Oxnard at the Marina (for business, it was very cheap). They had an entirely Mexican kitchen staff, and for breakfast they had a hot plate with fresh Pic-ante sauce right next to the scrambled eggs. Layer of Hash Browns, layer of Eggs, layer of Pic-ante sauce, side plate of bacon and we're off to the indigestion. Pic-ante sauce goes with eggs...

Later

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
When I was a kid I put ketchup on fried egg sandwiches, but for a long time now I eat my eggs with Worchestershire Sauce.

Brad

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Burgers get mustard, meatloaf gets steak sauce, and fries get mayo. The way God intended.;)

Fries get Horseradish sauce at Arby's. Ummmmm. In college, one of the neighboring Jewish guys made sure I always ate mustard with pork. Mayo on a ham sandwich was something he didn't even like to see.

Later

davidraphael

Practically Family
I guess most people wouldn't like the English tradition of eating fries ('chips' in the uk): either covered in vinegar until they're soggy, or with gravy and vinegar (in the north).
We also eat them covered in curry sauce.

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
I guess most people wouldn't like the English tradition of eating fries ('chips' in the uk): either covered in vinegar until they're soggy, or with gravy and vinegar (in the north).
We also eat them covered in curry sauce.

My 16yr old son goes through a half bottle of vinegar each time we eat fries. Gets the foul habit from my ex-wife. :D

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
I went through a fried egg sandwich with ketchup phase myself during adolecence. Interesting.
What I like is corned beef hash with a couple fried eggs, slathered in ketchup. I assume nobody here has any truck with such a thing as "catsup"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points