Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Seabiscuit Motion Picture has just started

rcinlv

One of the Regulars
Hats by:

The hats for the movie were provided by Baron's Hats of Hollywood. They sell the hats on their website. Can't say anything about the quality, but they are somewhat expensive...

RC

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender

My Gray vintage Borsalino is in this film somewhere on the head of an extra. A friend of mine from here in Boston supplied the hats for the extras and some of the clothes. :)

SGB

One of the Regulars
Neat movie, liked the book a lot too.
I bought a vintage Thermos from the movie and the brown long sleeve 3 button pullover Jeff Bridges wears in the movie.

SGB

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
yep! It's a Penny's Marathon...

I've got one just like it!

688033e9.jpg

1a5453f8.jpg

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
I hadn't seen the film in the theater and didn't have much interest in it, but it's great movie anyway. :D

SGB said:
I bought a vintage Thermos from the movie and the brown long sleeve 3 button pullover Jeff Bridges wears in the movie.

SGB

Is the brown long sleeve pullover made well?

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
SGB said:

SGB

Can we see them? We're all about the PICS! :)

SGB

One of the Regulars
happyfilmluvguy said:
I hadn't seen the film in the theater and didn't have much interest in it, but it's great movie anyway. :D

Is the brown long sleeve pullover made well?

Yes, it's a modern Ermenegildo Zegna, probably just bought 'off the rack'. Looks like it has been worn, not 'new' looking.

SGB

SGB

One of the Regulars
scotrace said:
Can we see them? We're all about the PICS! :)

Sorry, no posting capabilities, no Photobucket or other accounts.

Also own a leather flight jacket from the "Aviator", and a rifle and hatchet from "Dances with Wolves'. It's fun to see the items in the movies while they are hanging in your house. Of course my truck from HBO's Carnivale is the best prop, I get to drive it.

SGB

moustache

Practically Family
I didnt expect to enjoy this movie.But i was wrong.Well done.Having grown up around horses for most of my life,and racing as well,i didnt want to see it.

Glad i did.

JD

Fatdutchman

Practically Family
I watched this movie last night (well, the last 2/3rds of it). I had not thought that I would have cared for it at all, but it was a mighty fine movie! ESPECIALLY considering the voluminous amounts of garbage generated by Hollywood...

I loved all the hats and coats and jackets and things. "Red's" leather jacket and golf/newsboy cap was a real good looking combination...I'm gonna get me one of these caps. "George's" leather jacket was pretty darn sharp too. It's probably pretty easy to find vintage clothing to fit these little squirts!:D

nulty

One of the Regulars
Chris Cooper

As far as I'm concerned, his was the performance of the movie...

Jeff Bridges and Toby McGuire were great but I love the way Mr Cooper took to those fedoras, sweaters and overcoats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21