Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Selling a Leather Jackets including Aero ,Schott, ect.

Sillyrib

Familiar Face
Selling a lot of my collection (moving). Started posting stuff on ebay but would rather sell it here for obvious reasons. Let me know if you see anything of interest and throw me an offer or any questions. I will be posting over the few weeks.

Schambach

Practically Family
Selling a lot of my collection (moving). Started posting stuff on ebay but would rather sell it here for obvious reasons. Let me know if you see anything of interest and throw me an offer or any questions. I will be posting over the few weeks.
[/URL][/URL]
Hey there, I’m a little interested in that brown vanson cr. Any idea what the leather is? I think they did the brown in both comp and mid weight. The tag in the jacket itself, not the liner, should be an indicator. Thanks.

Last edited:

Sillyrib

Familiar Face
Finally able to post on my own thread lol. Something was wrong with the verification system. Anyways, I've posted a bunch of new stuff. I can work with anyone here regarding foreign sales.

Sillyrib

Familiar Face
Here are some screenshots

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    238.9 KB · Views: 72
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    222.7 KB · Views: 69
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG