Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Selling lots of good items (Belstaff, Wallace & Barnes, Rag & Bone, LVC)

Chueca34

New in Town
Hey folks. I'm new to Fedora Lounge. I'm part of a few other online forums and I sell on Grailed occasionally. I'll be posting a lot of items in the coming days, beginning with these few. I'm open to reasonable offers on all items, but the start price will BEGIN at what I paid for it. So anything less than that is coming out of my beer money, so be gentle. I have other references as well, and I'm happy to share my Grailed profile which has great feedback. All items must be paid through Paypal. No friends or family as I prefer we're both covered under Paypal's protection. Let me know if you have any questions. Lastly, I'm open to trades as well, but only for Malenotti era Belstaff leather jackets size S-M or even L in some models. And only colors black, gray, and green.
First up:
LVC Menlo Leather Jacket. Small. Black. It's very rare in this size and color. Made from tough, but soft sheepskin. As we all know it was made famous by Bond in Skyfall. I paid $1,600...I know. It's a lot, but it's really a rare jacket and I had to have it in my collection at the time. Recently bought from an artist friend in LA. Completely unworn with tags. Truly beautiful. Photos Below. Price $1,600 OBO

Belstaff Danescroft Shearling Leather Jacket. Size 50IT (40US). Black.
Really beautiful jacket. Slim fit. Made in Italy and it shows. The craftsmanship is amazing. The shearling is soft and an awesome brownish-burgundy color. Classy, but edgy as well. Originally over $3,000 and it's unworn. I paid $1,500, so that OBO.

More items to come soon! Just need to take photos.

Attachments

• menlo6.jpg
    menlo6.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 178
  • menlo5.jpg
    menlo5.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 181
  • menlo4.jpg
    menlo4.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 181
  • menlo3.jpg
    menlo3.jpg