Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Selling my masculinity badge along with my two heaviest jackets (Aero 38-40ish)

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Since I received my Dakota, I rarely picked up these Aeros, I feel so much more comfortable in the Vansons and the hide on them is just heavy and thick enough for me. Very unfortunate because the CLX leather on the Aeros is so much nicer to touch and move through the hands.. but it's just TOO HEAVY!

Now, to the jackets..

1. Aero Leather Zipsleeve Highwayman in extra heavy brown CLX Steerhide

Approx. measurements:
PTP:57cm
Backlength:62cm
Sleevelength:a whopping 67cm measured around the curve, I feel like they wear shorter, though
Shoulder:47,5cm
Diameter at the waist:53cm (there is actually a slight taper, who would've thought..)

I feel like I have to put a disclaimer on this jacket.. because it's really heavy. Even for Aero standards it is heavy. I have no reliable way to measure its weight but I can assure you, you don't want it any heavier than this, don't worry about the numbers.

The jackets condition is well-used. Leather is in great condition, nothing out of the ordinary for a clx jacket. There is a wrinkle over the back which is the result of the leather folding over when you reach up with your arms. At the bottom hem, there's wear on the corduroy stripe.

I'm asking 500 € shipped within the EU. Shipping to the US and other continents if you pay the extra costs. May consider a trade for a nice goatskin jacket by Aero or a LW horsehide jacket.

2. Aero Leather Veste de Rallye in extra heavy black clx steerhide

Approx. measurements:
PTP 60cm
Bottom hem 55 cm (this 5cm taper through the body makes it fit tighter than you would expect from a 60 cm ptp jacket, I am a 40" chest and it fits me very well, I wouldn't want it to be any snugger)
Sleevelength 67 cm
Backlength 72 cm

Very grainy, very heavy clx steerhide. Not the more recent 3.5 oz smooth finish steerhide, but a much grainier stuff, from the real 4 plus oz days.

Jacket has normal signs of wear, nothing out of the ordinary for clx. Brown base starts to show through the black at the edges from wear. the tartan lining worn through at some spots at the bottom hem, nothing big though, especially since the jacket has a double lining, there's another cotton lining under the tartan.

Asking 500 € shipped within the EU. Shipping outside EU if you cover the costs. May consider trade for LW horsehide or Aero goatskin jacket.

IMG_1637.JPG
IMG_1638.JPG
IMG_1639.JPG
IMG_1640.JPG
IMG_1641.JPG
IMG_1642.JPG

Feel free to post here or pm me with questions, trade offers, etc.
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
You're keeping your Vansons...masculinity badge is safe and sound. Beautiful Aeros! I can't see these hanging around for very long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21