Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Selling off my A-2 Flight jackets

fishmeok

Vendor
I need to thin my collection down so I can buy more hides and make more jackets. I'm selling off most of my production (as in not made by me) stuff. I have two auctions on OFAS (seller name slkflys2) but I also have a few I don't want to run through the bother. I'm 6', 195 lbs for reference.

Avirex A-2 size 44 long. This is one of the first jackets I worked on, it has new knits and zipper and I painted it a dark seal color to look like one of those wartime depot re-sprays. Also replaced the pockets 'cause the originals looked so bad. The stitching is far from perfect, but it is still basically sound and a great looking beater A-2. $75 plus $12 shipping in the US. It would be around $50 to Europe.
Bunch of pics on the first page of this thread:
http://thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=26422&highlight=fishmeok

Sporty's Pilot Shop ANJ-3A size 46 (true 46). Goatskin, basically a G-1 without the fur collar. Good shape with some wear on the knits. $50 obo plus shipping, etc..
DSCN1819.jpg

DSCN1955.jpg

DSCN1817.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk