Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Selvedge Denim Shirts / Jackets - Iron Heart, Brave Star, Red Clouds Collective

jimmer_5

Practically Family
ALL ARE SOLD, THANKS EVERYBODY!!

Hey all,

I wen a little overboard this winter, and I'd like to thin out the closet a bit. These items are all Selvedge, all like new or new with tags. I will include detailed measurements for each item, and I would encourage you to check the measurements of a well-fitting jacket or shirt. I can take PayPal and I just signed up for Venmo.

Red Clouds Collective Witham Work Shirt (11.5oz unsanforized Cone Mills Selvedge) Size Large, fits more like and XL, Made in USA
This is a nice, cleanly designed, work shirt. Only worn a few times to the office (3-4), no wear whatsoever, no fading, smells, etc. Double elbows to reinforce a typical wear point, heavy duty antique brass snaps, and roomy flap chest pockets. This is also a nice savings over buying new.

$115 shipped to the USA

Measurements (laid flat):
Chest - 25"
Bottom opening - 22"
Body Length - 31.25"
Sleeve Length - 26"
Shoulder - (measured straight across) - 20.5"

SOLD:
Brave Star Selvedge Sherpa Lined Ironside Jacket (14oz Cone Mills Selvedge) Size Large, fits true to size, Made in USA
Currently sold out, this one is brand new and unworn - just tried on for fit. This is a classic, and I can tell you from experience that this is leaps and bounds nicer than the current Levi's version. The 14oz selvedge denim is thick enough to feel like it has some substance, but still has some flex and give. The Sherpa is warm (I have the black version and can attest to this) and perfect for those cold days. Very cozy and comfortable.

$170 shipped to the USA

Measurements (laid flat) - Keep in mind, this has a thick lining which impacts fit:
Chest - 23.75"
Bottom opening - 22"
Body Length - 25.5"
Sleeve Length - 26.25"
Shoulder - (measured straight across) - 20"

Iron Heart IH-526PJ (21oz Japanese Selvedge Denim) - SIZE 2XL, fits like a trim Large, Made in Japan
The classic Type III, and once of the very best you can buy. This one breaks my heart - it's absolutely like-new - you could put a tag on it and hang it on the rack. I'm only selling because I prefer a longer sleeve, and I have extra long orangutan arms. It will fit almost anybody else just fine. The fit is like a trim USA Large, perfect for a close fit, but just enough room for a flannel or a light hoodie. Very flattering, and the arm circumference is just right.

The 21oz denim is amazing - it's super thick, but surprisingly soft and pliable. You have to feel it in person. No wear at all, no fading, no permanent creases to speak of. This is the IH-526PJ, and the "P" stands for "pockets" - it has handwarmer pockets with indigo stitching to make them subtle.

This is a significant savings over buying new, and these jackets hold their value well. You rarely see them for sale second-hand, and there's a reason for that.

$345 shipped to the USA

Measurements (laid flat):
Chest - 23.25"
Bottom opening - 21.5"
Body Length - 26"
Sleeve Length - 26"
Shoulder (measured Iron Heart Way) - 19.5"
Shoulder - (measured straight across) - 19"

Last edited:

jimmer_5

Practically Family
I made a little price adjustment for Friday - PM me if you have any questions!

I'm also listing the Iron Heart Jacket and Red Clouds shirt on eBay today. It's a better deal here - please let me know if you'd like either of these.

Last edited:

jimmer_5

Practically Family
Iron Heart is now sold and shipped !

Red Clouds shirt is still available at a great price! Think of it as a size L overshirt or a size XL regular shirt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko