Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shangri—La Heritage

Mich486

One Too Many
A small operation from a young guy from where I come from. Just found out reading a local newspaper.

I have no experience whatsoever with their product but the Varenne looks like a nice jacket at a reasonable price.

www.shangrilaheritage.it

Some pics of the jacket

8b8b7f3c2367ded57d0c3dfc6280db32.jpg

0b450c2746aeacbd810ebda650804e0f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
nice looking back panel, but how the sleeve attached to the body is very T-shirt like, maybe it is intended for extra ease of movement but looks very wrinkly on the armpit.

Mich486

One Too Many
They have some nice jackets there

I agree and certainly the price point is interesting. They clearly have not the experience of Aero & co but looking a bit at their website seems like an interesting project. We’ll see I might get some of their jacket in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Alz

phelan77

New in Town
A friend bought this jacket brand a few months ago. The jacket was made in Pakistan. The Vicenza leather feels nice

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Their homepage says "hand made in Italy"?!
What does handmade mean on the context of leather jacket making? Sewing is done by machine I guess. Cutting the leather might be done by hand but that doesn't contribute anything in terms of quality.

andyone

A-List Customer
What does handmade mean on the context of leather jacket making? Sewing is done by machine I guess. Cutting the leather might be done by hand but that doesn't contribute anything in terms of quality.
If I read "hand made in Italy" I think it is at least made in Italy. If the sewing is made by hand or by a machine is - for me - not the most important point. I am astonished that a tag in the jacket says "Made in Pakistan" and on the homepage is indicated "(hand)made in Italy".

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
I read about these a while back - they were 'designed in the Italy' or some such thing. They say things like 'from Northern Italy'. Sure, they may be loose with their origin story, but given their glossy website, which reads like a paean to marketing spin, I'd expect this. Plus there's the amusing touch of the word 'heritage' - always a guarantee of credibility in a new company. Nevertheless the stuff looks well made. I wonder if it is. Maybe some items are made in Italy and some in Asia - like Ralph Lauren.

Mich486

One Too Many
I can’t tell for sure as I never handled one of their jackets but I find the made in Pakistan hard to believe. Especially if they put that tag below inside the collar...

B1B911DC-9977-42A0-8839-17B0DD2213DE.jpeg

phelan77

New in Town
These two photos were my friends jacket tag

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200918-083052~2.png
    Screenshot_20200918-083052~2.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 985
  • Screenshot_20200918-083044~2.png
    Screenshot_20200918-083044~2.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 973

Forum statistics