Shangri—La Heritage

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by Mich486, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Jin431

Jin431 Call Me a Cab

@TG3 damn man that looks so cool, I think you can do without the hwm or sheene hybrid with this bad boy. That 2 for 1 jacket I tell you, mouton collar looks so good on this! Congrats man!

Marco_Massini and TG3 like this.
  2. TG3

TG3 One of the Regulars

Thanks for all your kind words gents! @ton312 @Marc mndt @HoosierDaddy I think it's a pretty damn cool jacket myself.

You might be right @Jin431 guess yall will have to point me in a new direction haha.

Marco_Massini, dannyk and Jin431 like this.
  3. Jin431

Jin431 Call Me a Cab

You gots a black & brown SLH beauties already. You got the FL design to think about too lol i don't know man we were talking about the cross zips last time but you weren't too keen on it then. I'm partial to CHP, 3 or 4 pocket styled jackets

Edit: maybe a button up leather jacket like a cossack or similar

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
    TG3 likes this.
  4. Robbie79

Robbie79 One Too Many

Congrats! Perfect fit and beautiful jacket. Good to know that they are open for modifications like in your case. I hope they will gain market share as the quality of their leather jackets is quite high (I would say in a similar league as Aero or SB) and customer service seems to be very good. I hope they will add other leather types (e.g. veg tanned) and jacket styles to their portfolio soon.

5. Riu

Riu Practically Family

Marco_Massini, TG3 and Jin431 like this.
  6. TG3

TG3 One of the Regulars

I really love the way cross zips look, I think they are awesome. Just don't know if I'm cool enough to rock one haha.

I actually was looking at a button jacket the other day. Stop reading my mind Jib!

dannyk likes this.
  7. TG3

TG3 One of the Regulars

Thank you Sir. I hope so too, as competition is a good thing. I had asked Marco if they would ever introduce other leathers and he said they are always searching for the best tanneries. He mentioned a German tannery called Leder Fiedler (I'm not familiar) and I saw on their stories some videos of new leathers they were looking at.

Marco_Massini and dannyk like this.
  8. Mysteryo

Mysteryo One Too Many

571FA8A2-A772-4FC5-A2EF-BB1E1537A10E.jpeg Today I be had the opportunity to try on Shangri la’s d pocket jacket.
    I’m a 43” chest and size L was the one that fit me better.
    It’s their calf skin model, and as you can imagine the leather feels supple and nice. The pattern is pretty good and fits comfortably, with a nice and clean shape.
    Over all, it’s a nice and of good quality jacket. Only a few details bother me, those fat zipper pullers on the pockets, when they could have chosen more refined ones. I also dislike the small belt passants that give the jacket a « fashion » touch: it’s a riding jacket and a proper belt should be able to finish the look ( after all aren’t they trying to emulate the Buco jackets?) passants should be there,… or not!
    And least, like Vanson, the end of sleeve has no stitching… it feels weird to me (also when zipped, the leather at that place is bulking, and it’s a bit hurting the wrist)
    Anyway, I might sound a bit hard about this jacket, but it’s just my personal feelings and thoughts and taste. It’s a good jacket, nice craftsmanship and worth the money.
    Now pictures

Attached Files:

Canuck Panda, Vezio, Jin431 and 2 others like this.
  9. Marc mndt

Marc mndt My Mail is Forwarded Here

The d pocket that's shown on their instagram account seems to have larger belt passants:

4A023FA1-0FEB-435B-A0D8-0D28A74C56A7.jpeg

The sleeves end look a bit wide. Did you try zipping up those sleeves gussets?

Judging by the pic above, they're still too wide even when zipped.

Vezio and Jin431 like this.
  10. dlite90

dlite90 Familiar Face

I have one of their t-shirts and I wear it all the time. I had never owned a tube or ringspun tee, so with free worldwide shipping I decided to give it a try.
    L size is just like a normal American L out of the box. Hand of the fabric is soft and a bit thick, about like you'd expect from ringspun cotton. It didn't "breathe" a lot at first (made me sweat), but after a run through the washer/dryer it was breathable and it shrunk a little.
    They gave me a coupon for 10% off and I intend to use it on another one in black. For a 30-year-old New Yorker, a high-quality fashion tee is really handy, but I don't like shirts that display some mall brand or "designer" logo.

https://shangrilaheritage.it/produc..._size=l&attribute_color=Print+in+Carminio+Red

Benny Holiday and Marco_Massini like this.