Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sheene is starting to break in.

t4halo

One of the Regulars
84E0137A-3245-4E6B-B69D-7FBAD1F28514.png
I bought this used from the classified section a few months ago. I’ve had it out on the bike a few times and try to wear it as often as possible. The previous owner didnt get the opportunity to use it much. It has finally loosened up. My Langlitz Cascade in goat was soft and ready to go the day I received it from LL. The Aero in FQHH needed a to be worn.

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
that looks good. I'm wearing mine today and I got to say, it's not a comfortable jacket. It's broken in a lot, but think it has a lot more to go. It's definitely softened a lot, but there's certain parts that still poof out or don't settle all the way, especially in the shoulder area Hoping to get some better draping soon. It's so weird though because I have a cafe racer which is basically the sheene without the collar. And that thing fits like a glove, is comfortable, perfectly forms. Although, that has gussets which I think helps everything just lay properly. So hoping to get there too soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto