Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shinki Cognac Shell Cordovan Wallet (Factory 2nd)

FlatCap99

One of the Regulars
Greetings Everyone,

I made this wallet a while back and want to offer it up to lounge members for a bigger discount. This wallet is made from Shinki Hikaku Cognac shell cordovan on the outside and Conceria Walpier Butter whiskey color on the inside. Shinki Cognac is in my top 3 of favorite Shell Cordovan offerings from all tanneries that make it and I use one for one of my personal wallets.

I am selling this as a second quality because of the edge of one of the sides highlighted in a few of the pictures. I have never had this happen before or since, but I think when I was burnishing the edges I was holding the burnisher at a strange angle and it burnished away some of the finish. Luckily after a burnish it was harder to notice. There is no reason this would spread and once this starts getting used a lot, I think it will darken to become even less noticeable. The rest of the wallet looks amazing, so I think this would serve somebody well for a very long time.

$95 shipped to CONUS Paypal Only. I will consider shipping out of country for established FL members, just send me a message.

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 516
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 651
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 540
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG