Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ship John Wills - Size L

Fowler

New in Town
FOR SALE - Ship John Wills jacket. Waxed Tan. Size- Large/ Long
This highly sought after, tough to get jacket is up for sale. You can skip the line and get this like new jacket. I've worn a few times over about 2 weeks and decided it's just too heavy for me in my southern NC climate, not what I need.
It's in great condition, worn under 10 times. No snags, rips, tears, stains, odors. Smoke Free home.
$500 + $20 for shipping in Con US
PayPal

YVJFU0M.jpg

Last edited:

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
Looks Good.. Should be an easy sell.. I would add a comment referencing your sale to one of his Insta posts. The iron Heart forum would be another good forum.

I am number 529.. mine should be ready soon, what number were you?

Fowler

New in Town
421, Thanks for the thoughts, will definitely add to the Iron Heart forum. Don't want to step on any toes on the insta comments but I might. Their team is great.

jimmer_5

Practically Family
Can you please post measurements with the jacket laid flat? Sleeve (straight from shoulder to cuff), chest, shoulder width across back, length from base of collar to bottom hem?

Fowler

New in Town
Sure thing, just sent these out.

Pit to pit 23”, sleeve 25.5”, bottom of collar to bottom of jacket 28”. sleeves can stretch to 26” plus if pulled but because it’s a waxed garment but 25.5” is where they naturally fall. There are also measurements on the Ship John site. Across back can be a bit subjective on where measurement is taken, baffles in baffles out, etc so the measurements above are the ones I feel comfortable guaranteeing. See site for back measurement if you’d like.

jimmer_5

Practically Family
Thanks for the measurements - I think I need an XL long (hoping to get my order in when the list opens up again).

Ship John's workshop is located 30 minutes from my work, and everything they make is top shelf (their leather work is exquisite). For those who don't know what this jacket is, it's the thickest waxed canvas twill jacket on the market (24 oz). It's almost like a leather jacket, and every bit as nice as Ironheart or other high-end equivalents. These are super impressive and you can't even order them right now because the waiting list was a year long. Check the measurements because they're close fitting, and buy with confidence.

Damn... Here's something I never thought I'd have a chance to own. Always wanted to see this jacket. Ship John merch looks great. I gotta think about this one...
And I just gotta note, that's a perfect setting for a photo of this jacket, @Fowler .

Fowler

New in Town
Thanks for the measurements - I think I need an XL long (hoping to get my order in when the list opens up again).

Ship John's workshop is located 30 minutes from my work, and everything they make is top shelf (their leather work is exquisite). For those who don't know what this jacket is, it's the thickest waxed canvas twill jacket on the market (24 oz). It's almost like a leather jacket, and every bit as nice as Ironheart or other high-end equivalents. These are super impressive and you can't even order them right now because the waiting list was a year long. Check the measurements because they're close fitting, and buy with confidence.

thank you for the kind words, I would echo everything that you said I have their Foley wallet and it’s absolutely perfect. Got all my groomsmen one and I’ve got several other items from this team. All excellent. The jacket really is first rate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko