Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shirts...need suggestions.

Blackgrass

One of the Regulars
I picked up a couple of vintage ties this weekend at an antique store and I now need a shirt or two to go with the ties. The ties are all dark and narrow cut....sort of like something you might see on JFK. I am curious what shirt I would need in order to get the right look. I was thinking about a narrow collar and not a button down in plain white. I would like something with a nice drape and not a real heavy oxford type material. Can someone suggest an off the rack shirt or post a link to where I might begin my search? I wasn't really thinking of going with a vintage shirt but something with a vintage/classic style.
Thanks,
Ben

Heck...while I'm at it I saw a Dobbs fedora style hat for sale as well and wondered how the Dobbs hats are regarded? It looked in pretty good shape although the hat wasn't my size I though I might be able to trade it to someone for some interesting clothing or hat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider