Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Me Your "Barlesoni".....

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Who has one? Can I see it? Do you like it? How old is it? How good are these Italian hats?

I just picked mine up this week on OFAS for under $20.oo shipped, don't know how old mine is but it seems to be in decent shape, other than the lining being a bit stained. I'm hoping that JT can help me get that cleaned up without a problem though? :rolleyes:

Specs: 5" Crown with a 1 7/8" brim and a 1 5/8" black grosgrain.

Barlesoni2.jpg

It's a bit darker gray than shown in the pics.....

Barlesoni1.jpg

Barlesoni4.jpg

Barlesoni6.jpg

Barlesoni5.jpg

I thought this tag that was inside the hat was a bit funny....

Barlesoni7.jpg

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
Your Barlesoni was made a little closer to home than Italy. These hats were made by the Goodwear Hat Company of Atlanta GA. They were bought out by Bolman during the early 1980's . We still have a few laying aroung in our stores if anyone wants a size 6 5/8!

Steven
www.bencrafthats.com

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Bolthead, Wow! That's something you don't see every day! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

For cleaning the liner, I would recommend removing it first. I'm impressed with "Spray N Wash" in the original spray bottle. It works wonders. Let it sit for a few minutes, then wash in cold water with mild detergent.

I'm guessing yours is larger than 6 5/8 right?

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
J.T.Marcus said:
Bolthead, Wow! That's something you don't see every day! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

For cleaning the liner, I would recommend removing it first. I'm impressed with "Spray N Wash" in the original spray bottle. It works wonders. Let it sit for a few minutes, then wash in cold water with mild detergent.

I'm guessing yours is larger than 6 5/8 right?
Somehow I knew you were gonna say that......"I would recommend removing it first."....you make it sound too easy. :eusa_doh:

Yes mine's a size 7.

Thanks for the info besdor, much appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points