Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your dance pics and vids

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
Rebeccadance-vi.jpg

LindyPBDA2-vi.jpg

dancing-vi.jpg

JBLindy-vi.jpg

v24.gif

And the 1980's club for good measure
Top left! ...
CLUB_VIOLATOR_OCT_21_05_139_P_.jpg

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
great dancing! *sighs* now I really need to start signing up for some lessons!:) How long did it take for you guys to be able to dance like that?
Scotrace: that isweird! has your computer done that before? Between me and my computer it's a love/hate relationship:rolleyes:

Cabinetman

A-List Customer
Trix sent us a swing dance video from which to learn, so if the QM falls on available dates for us, I shall challenge you to a duel this fall!

Matt is such a lady's (ladies'?) man, eh? A different gal in each photo, it appears.

Good show on all counts.

Trickeration

Practically Family
I didn't know Matt put the video up until I talked to Cabinetman and he told me about challenging Wild Root to a duel. So does that mean that the guy's dance moves are their weapons of choice, or me and Cabinetman's wife ;) ? Glad you all the video anyway, and thanks for the compliments on it.

Here's a pic I found of Root dancing with Nikki at an event at the school where she teaches.
pict10324dr.jpg

Emily C.

New in Town
That all looks like so much fun! I just started taking swing-dance lessons and I am really enjoying it. Those are great pictures too!

AtomicBlonde

One of the Regulars
First Dance

Wooo, just got back from my first swing dance ever... I must say, that was the most fun I've had in ages... and, I found it to be addictive.. I cant wait to go out again!!!

I am tuckered out!

nite yall!

-Jess... who has blisters on her feet, but darnit that was worth it!

AtomicBlonde

One of the Regulars
Last night the beau came back from his WWII event, and we went out to Glen Echo to dance. Sorry for the blurry picture, but the picture taker was in a hurry.

For anyone in the mid atlantic that hasnt been to Glen Echo... that place is awesome!! I'd like to go out there durring the day sometime soon!

-Jess

View attachment 1175

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelSturm