Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

Show us your Stingy Brims

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
I've posted these "new to me" hats already in other threads, but what the hell. I'll start with the used one: Bailey Hats' "Mannes" in "brown multi":

BAV0veH.jpg

100% Polypropylene. Only after I had it in-hand did I realize the colors were a fairly decent match to that Hawaiian shirt. I think the brim still needs a little work...

Up next, my actually new new hat, another Bailey. This time it's their "Billy" model in basic black:

s1fHM0o.jpg

Toyo braid (55% Polyester, 45% paper straw), surprisingly soft and comfortable. Despite it's narrow brim, I think it'll get a lot of head time this summer, and it might become my new favorite.
The Mannes is a fantastic model! I've got three of those in different colors. You wear them well!

The Mannes is a fantastic model! I've got three of those in different colors. You wear them well!
Thanks! The brim was asymmetrical in the auction photos, then the seller shoved it into a slightly-too-small box to send it to me and that formed the sides of the brim with more upward curl than it should have based on the advertising photos on Bailey's website, so...I don't know. Still playing with it while trying to get used to using steam to re-shape it (finally got myself my first steamer), so...we'll see what happens. ;)