Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Tattoos

Grant Fan

Practically Family
I just got this done yesterday by our own fabulous cynroux as always she did an amazing job and turned my ideas into more than I could have hoped for I am so happy with my new tattoo.

just the outline done
38739_511768286532_144100048_30442941_6197455_n.jpg

And the amazing finished product
39077_511768316472_144100048_30442942_4637180_n.jpg

Honey Bee

One of the Regulars
Those are great colors!

My daughter, who is herself a tat artist, had this done a few years back. She wanted a picture of her great-grandpa but was worried, "what if it didn't look like him?". So the artist said to her, "how about we try your favorite actor?", and seeing how she like old horror movies and Vincent Price...well...here's Vincent!

Monsoon

A-List Customer
I don't have any tattoos, but I do have some very interesting scars, that's for sure. I always thought that they made for better stories than tattoos.

Mr. Hallack

One of the Regulars
This is on the other tattoo link, but hey might as well post here. Got this done in Honolulu, July 2001. Only tat I have so far. Took me about 10 years do decide what to get.

msttat.jpg

Andyboy

New in Town
4858757022_d142a630c6_b.jpg

This is my first and only tattoo, a 3/4 sleeve done in traditional Japanese style. In my culture, tattoos are reminiscent of gangs and a criminal element, and my family is very much anti-tattoos (especially as a girl). It was a fairly big deal for me to get one since it meant standing up for my own beliefs in terms of getting something beautiful and meaningful done, and living my life according to my own rules and not my family's (which to me was a big deal). I never thought I would get one and one day I saw this image of myself with this tattoo, and it seemed the natural recourse. The snake is a symbol of healing (shedding skin, Caduceus) and the peonies are a feminine symbol which counterbalance the snake as a masculine symbol.

Velvetounge,
your tattoo looks very beautiful. I´m working as a tattoo artist for nearly twelfe years now and I´m very interested in japanese tattooing! Your sleeve is well done with nice colours and a really good taste for the proportions of the design and its flow on the arm. Like the rocks in it as well. Who did it?
Greetings, Andreas!

Levallois

Practically Family
My second tattoo - 76 hours old - a tribute to my father-in-law who went to Okinawa with the 6th Marine Division during WWII as an 17 year old kid and survived. Well, for the most part. It reminds me of the sacrifices he (and thousands of others) made back then and also to look at my seemingly "huge" problems today as they really are; nothing at at all by comparison.

John

P1000140.jpg

Blooze

Familiar Face
Here's the only two I have so far, but need to get something on my right arm because as my brother says "I don't feel balanced".

1980370801_9e4b6f97b3_z.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ