Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Silly Facebook Quiz

Lenore

Practically Family
I admit, when I'm bored I take about a hundred of these things to pass the time. A dear friend sent me the link to What Decade Fits You Best? I believe she thought she was being funny. :rolleyes:

So I took it twice because I wavered on an answer or two and these are my results.

1930's

You are strong and determined and have what it takes to get through life's storms. You are very helpful to those around you-- be it your friends, your family, or even a neighbor in need. You are a great leader and strong-willed person, and take challenges as a way to better yourself...But you also have a deep sense of warmth and nurturing for those you care about. You are well-rounded and tough because you have to be. You aren't a "diva" but rather a humble person with admirable character. With more hard-working, quality like you, this world would be a much better place. By being able to turn a little into a lot, you know how to make life enjoyable even if it's just through the little things.

1940's

You are the ultimate romantic at heart. You put a high priority on true love, patriotism, and dedication to honor and duty. Whether it be serving your country or serving your family, you have a very hard work-ethic balanced out by your whimsical, dreamy heart. You are willing to take risks, go where no one has gone before, and you have a sense of pride in everything you do. Just as you are in touch with your inner beauty, you also give just the right amount of focus on your outer beauty-- standing out with the latest fashions and getting in touch with your sensual side. Your sexiness is not scandalous but rather classy and poised. You are the envy of those around you because no matter how much tough work you have to do, you keep a smile and look good while doing it.

Can I just combine them and say 1935-1945? I don't think it works like that...
:eek:

So, What Decade Suits YOU Best?

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
SwingKid7 said:
I got the 1990s for crying out loud :mad:
:eek: Exile the Infidel!!! :p

I got 1950's. My father's hey-day! I can live with that. I thought the decade was a bit stiff unless you were under 20, but then... I'm a bit stiff, too. So, there you go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points