Simmons Bilt Roadster Horween Bison 44

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Acererak, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Acererak

Acererak Familiar Face

Gorgeous heavy black bison hide. Inner pocket. Extremely well made and tailored. Some break in, but still smells new. I have re-measured this jacket several times. Bear in mind that the thickness takes up some space, so it’s a snug fit for a 44 or a little roomier for a 42. I typically wear a 42 but found this jacket to be a great fit. $495 + $15 shipping conus. Happy to ship internationally to regular members.

Backlength: 65cm - 25.6"
    Sleeves: 66cm - 26"
    Shoulders: 50cm - 19.7"
    Pit to Pit: 61cm - 24"

Attached Files:

2. regius

regius Call Me a Cab

amazing, the horween bison supposedly is very good, i missed the opportunity.

Acererak likes this.
  3. tmitchell59

tmitchell59 Call Me a Cab

Bison is Nice!

Acererak and Lebowski like this.
  4. tmitchell59

tmitchell59 Call Me a Cab

I've been looking at the pics and this is an amazing looking jacket. I owned a Roadster years back and it was a very nice fitting comfortable jacket. Add the beautiful grained Bison and this is a standout!

I have a Bison Lost Worlds and a Bison Buzz Rickson hence my enthusiasm for the hide. I have also found the Roadster to be a great fitting jacket.

This is a pretty Wow! jacket.

Acererak and Lebowski like this.
  5. jacketjunkie

jacketjunkie One Too Many

The Horween Bison that SB used on this jacket (it formerly belonged to me) is great stuff. Very heavy and LW-ish indestructible topcoat but broke in quickly and is much more pliable than steer and horsehide. Great stuff. Can only recommend picking this up.

Acererak and tmitchell59 like this.
  6. Braenaru

Braenaru New in Town

Is this still for sale?

7. Acererak

Acererak Familiar Face

Yes. Want it? It's up on the bay now. So anyone thinking about it might want to hit me up sooner than later. Will update once it's sold.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
    Braenaru likes this.