Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Simmons Bilt Zip-Sleeve Roadster - 44

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Selling due only to some fit issues in the upper body, weightlifting seems to be having an effect. This is a great jacket I received on a trade a few years back. No Break-in needed, it's all done! Nice, thick & heavy Steerhide with some good Teacore showing on this one...

$395 Shipped in CONUS for FL members! International shipping at actual cost.

ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/153866086636

Robust, well-broken in Simmons-Bilt Roadster with Zip Sleeve Option. Red cotton lining, 4-pockets, all with Nickle Talon zippers. Main zipper is a Nickle YKK #8, great for a heavy leather jacket. Horween Steerhide in rather heavy ~4.0 ounce weight. Complete jacket weight is 7.0 lbs. Very well kept, but worn extensively. No issues with lining or leather, no cuts, scrapes or tears, or unusual smells. From smoke & pet free home. Black leather has slight teacore effect, so some base color of brown does show through, see photos. One inside pocket with snap closure, and side waist adjustment straps.

Dimensions - somewhat trim fit for a 44:
Shoulders - 18.75"
Pit to Put - 23"
Torso Straight (zipper) - 22.5"
Torso shoulder to hem - 24.75"
Sleeve Straight - 25"
Sleeve Around - 26.75
Back - 25"

IMG_7085.JPG
IMG_7098.JPG

IMG_7088.JPG IMG_7096.JPG IMG_7087.JPG IMG_7089.JPG IMG_7095.JPG IMG_7090.JPG

Somehow I thought of you Tony as I listed this one for sale. But I see repeatedly now that you have converted to Denim. :) I have one or two of those as well. :cool:
Yes I have been attending the church of ladder day fades. But jackets like this always remind me that the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides....by hides. LOL.

Last edited:

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
Yes I have been attending the church of ladder day fades. But jackets like this always remind me of that the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides....by hides. LOL.
Ton, you're my hero, again!)
giphy.gif

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Yes I have been attending the church of ladder day fades. But jackets like this always remind me of that the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides....by hides. LOL.

Exaclty what is needed in these days...thanks for the good laugh! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21