Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Size 42 Aero Sheene - Brown FQHH - $750 (fits size 40 to 42)

LaymanX

One of the Regulars
Up for sale is an incredible slim fitting Sheene jacket in Aero's legendary front quarter horse hide leather. Purchased in December 2014 (not even a year old) with minimal wear, no tears rips. Just in great shape.

Measurements:

Chest: 22 inches
Hem: 21.5 inches
Shoulders: 17.5 inches
Sleeves: 25 inches (measured from shoulder seam to bottom of sleeve)
Body length: 27.25 inches total, 25.5 inches from bottom of collar to bottom of jacket

$750 dollars (paid over $1000 retail), shipping to North America included in price.

Attachments

• jKRHfrh.jpg
    jKRHfrh.jpg
    884.7 KB · Views: 361
  • gl3407U.jpg
    gl3407U.jpg
    668.7 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:

dan_t

Practically Family
Hi LaymanX,

Beautiful jacket there.
Just looking at the measurements and the back design with the rear seam. Is this a Sheene based on the café racer, or the board racer pattern?
I ask as the fitting would be slimmer on a board racer based jacket, which might benefit some potential buyers.
No negative intentions here, I ask as the measurements look like a fraction slimmer than my sized 42 Sheene.

Good luck with your sale, the new owner will be very happy indeed I am sure!

A-1

One Too Many
Wow, seeing the fit pic, I'd say don't sell it. It looks really great on you, man!!

- Everything's Collapsing! -

LaymanX

One of the Regulars
Well, I bought three jackets in the past few months and this jacket won't be getting much wear. I used the length measurement from the Aero order sheet. By my own measurements, from the Bottom of the collar to the bottom of the coat it measures 25.5 inches

Last edited:
Lord have mercy...that is a fine looking Aero! Very tempted by this...What's your weight if you don't mind my asking...I'm 5'10" 210lbs...I think this jacket is cut slimmer than my 40" j-106. The measurements would indicate that at least. Thanks!

avsmusic1

Familiar Face
By my own measurements, from the Bottom of the collar to the bottom of the coat it measures 25.5 inches

I was going to say.... I'm 5'9" too and if I put on a jacket 27"+ it would NOT sit where this one does on you. This is a BEAUTIFUL piece. If I didn't have something similar coming soon I would snatch this up in a heartbeat.

LaymanX

One of the Regulars
Yah, sorry.. I'll measure the sleeves again when I get home. They're definitely not overly long and I don't have long arms.

LaymanX

One of the Regulars
Price drop to $700, shipping included to NA.

Also would accept a trade for a horse hide A2 jacket from a reputable maker!

A-1

One Too Many
Could swap for my Bill Kelso "cadet", the first of its kind.

A-1

One Too Many
Though I'm actually looking to sell it as I'm not in need of two leather jackets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana