Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Slick-Black Haircoloring Pomade

pomadesearch

New in Town
Hello,

I'm new here and was wondering if anyone has ever heard of a product that I am looking for. It is called Slick-Black Haircoloring Pomade. I am wondering if anyone has any or knows where I may be able to get some. I am interested in any amount.

Thanks in advance for any information you are able to provide.

pomadesearch

New in Town
I have found the Murray's beeswax. It may be very similar to what I'm looking for and I'm going to give it a try. Does it add a dark, rich black to the hair or is it faint? I am looking to cover/color the grey in my black hair. I used to use the Slick Black, and it worked fantastically, but I cannot seem to find it anymore.

Salv

One Too Many
Sorry, I've never used the Murray's so I can't tell you how dark it is. It's only $3.00 for a 3.5oz jar so it's probably worth trying it anyway.

3PieceSuitGuy

One of the Regulars
Silly question

Wouldn't you get black all over everything you wear etc etc? Or at least anything that touches your hair, and being oil based wouldn't it be hard to get out?

Cheers

Peter

pomadesearch

New in Town
Thanks so much to everyone!

I never had too much of a problem with the color rubbing off, and really did like the product. I will do some more research on the provided links.

Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk