Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sneek Peek at A & E shoes for my FL Friends.

Marty M.

Vendor
Here's a sneek peek at a few new styles of Allen Edmond shoes for fall. Not all stores will carry this new line from Allen Edmond. These are the new style that we bought today for a September delivery (hopefully). Enjoy.
Marty Mathis

P1010110.jpg

P1010107.jpg

P1010115.jpg

P1010119.jpg

P1010117.jpg

P1010118.jpg

P1010111.jpg

carter

I'll Lock Up
New Shoes

Marty, Thanks for the preview!
I like the captoe a lot. That's why I already have too many pair.
What is the shoe in the fourth photo? It looks like a modified Derby.
By the way, do you know if anyone still makes an Algonquin? The last pair I had were made in Italy and had a 'goat's-hoof' pattern on the heel. Unfortunately, they were too small afetr foot surgery some years ago. I still want to replace them.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Marty M. said:
Here's a sneek peek at a few new styles of Allen Edmond shoes for fall. Not all stores will carry this new line from Allen Edmond. These are the new style that we bought today for a September delivery (hopefully). Enjoy.
Marty Mathis

P1010110.jpg

P1010107.jpg

P1010115.jpg

P1010119.jpg

P1010117.jpg

P1010118.jpg

P1010111.jpg

Geesh how bad are these?.. and to think that AR is supposed to be getting away from the gunboat look. They look like PRC jobs those moccs! They look like the designers have been reading Style Forum abiut all the trendy finishes and done a bad job of imitation.

Marty M.

Vendor
Samples.......

cookie said:
Geesh how bad are these?.. and to think that AR is supposed to be getting away from the gunboat look. They look like PRC jobs those moccs! They look like the designers have been reading Style Forum abiut all the trendy finishes and done a bad job of imitation.

Part of the problem with the finishing is that these are the A/E Reps samples. So they've been handled a lot. I have seen the shoes when they weren't handled. And they do look a lot better. Although they are kind of a cheap copy of a Berluti finish. But they're $350.00 and not $1200.00 like the Berluti's. My picture's make these shoes seem a little wider then they really are.
Hey Cookie, what is PRC?
Your Pal,
Marty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana