Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Snuff

djhatman

One of the Regulars
Any one have much experience with snuff. I have tried a few can on the last month or so and have come to enjoy it. I have only tried Silver Dollar Cherry and Scotch Snuff. Just wondering what others have tried and enjoyed.

Stanleybwheeler

New in Town
I've used snuff since I was 14 and I'm now 57. I've pretty much used every kind available at stores in my area at one time or another. The longest running brand I used was Copenhagen moist snuff. For about the last 15 years I've used Grizzly brand which is also a moist snuff. I don't have anything against the dry powdered snuff but the moist is more convenient to use unless you want to sniff it in your nose. I tried that only once and won't be doing it again.

BriarWolf

One of the Regulars
It depends. If you mean 'dip', can't stand the stuff. Nasal snuff however, the refined habit of poets and emperors, is one of my happy vices (and likely the least unhealthy). I've tried a number of the the locally available American dry snuffs, all by Swisher, including Railroad Mills and Superior scotchs snuffs, and Honey Bee. Fond of them all. I have a large snuff box on my desk and another smaller one for the pocket, and hope one day to have a mulling horn as well.

djhatman

One of the Regulars
It depends. If you mean 'dip', can't stand the stuff. Nasal snuff however, the refined habit of poets and emperors, is one of my happy vices (and likely the least unhealthy). I've tried a number of the the locally available American dry snuffs, all by Swisher, including Railroad Mills and Superior scotchs snuffs, and Honey Bee. Fond of them all. I have a large snuff box on my desk and another smaller one for the pocket, and hope one day to have a mulling horn as well.
Only tried dip in high school a couple of times and that was a couple of times to many. I've tried Silver Dollar cherry and scotch snuff. I like them both just still trying to get a hold of how to inhale the right amount that I don't get it in the back of my throat. But when I get it right I really like it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk