Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD 1930s Black Crepe Georgette Bias Cut Gown M

swinggal

One Too Many
il_fullxfull.436244480_ejki.jpg

One of the most beautiful 1930s evening gowns I have come across. I the dress aquired from a woman who told me it had been her grandmother's. This stunning black, soft flowing crepe georgette evening gown is unique in so many ways. There is a black slip that attached to the sheer gown with stain straps. It has a geometrically stepped neckline as a feature at both the front and back. At the front of the slip is a skin coloured 'modesty panel' to give the neckline a more 'plunging' effect. Another beautiful feature of this dress is the fagoting in the georgette at the front and back panels and in the sleeve cuffs. The sleeves are bishop style with a cuff and snaps. The bodice and waistline is beautifully cut and highlighted with geometrical panels at the front at back. There side snaps for closure on the bodice. The bias cut of the dress means that it clings and drapes beautifully.

For all the sizing and conditions go my Etsy link

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112