Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD 7 1/8 Dobbs Gray Straw Fedora Florentine Milan

Firemanpc

New in Town
Hello Loungers,
I recently purchased this fine looking Dobbs straw fedora from a hat store in South Philadelphia and while at the store, I convinced myself that 7 1/8 actually fit me. This was because the shop owner didn’t have a 7 1/4 which is actually my size. I wore the hat around the house for the day and realized that it didn’t fit right. This hat has never been outside. I can not take the hat back. It is now sitting in the original box ready to be shipped to the perfect 7 1/8. The hat is really quit stylish and it has a leather sweat band. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS HAT. I paid $109.00 for it and realize that like a new car, once you drive it out of the showroom, it is no longer considered new. So, I would like to get $75.00 for this hat. I will charge $10.00 to ship it in the Continental US (total 85.00). If you live elsewhere, I will find out how much the shipping costs will be and add that to the $75.00. Thanks and feel free to ask any questions. You may send me a message on this website or use the e-mail attached. If you want more photos, let me know that too.
firemanpc1983@yahoo.com
Thanks
Paul C
PaulCarnovale

IMGP2613.jpg

IMGP2617.jpg

IMGP2616.jpg

IMGP2611.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member