SOLD: Biltmore Canadian Suede Fedora, Steel Gray, 7-5/8

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by slc, Dec 4, 2012.

1. slc

slc Familiar Face

Now on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170953782423

I’m offering for sale a Biltmore Canadian Suede in Steel Gray color, size 7-5/8. The picture that best captured the true color of the felt is the one in which the hat is inside the hat box.

I bought this at Meyer the Hatter when I visited New Orleans about a year ago. I have only worn it once and it is practically as good as the day I bought it. I have since bought some custom-made hats that I wear all the time so I almost never wear my store-bought hats. It is time for this fine hat to move on to a new home.

A brand new hat like this would cost $195, and I’m offering it to you for CHEAP.

Specs:
    Size = 7-5/8
    Crown height = 4-1/2” as creased
    Hat band = Matching ribbon, 1-1/16” grosgrain, with bow and pin and no feather
    Brim = 2-5/8”, raw edge
    Sweatband is black leather, gold embossed logo.
    Liner is white satin.

Starting price $50, or Buy-it-now $75.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
  2. Lawrence Ullman

Lawrence Ullman New in Town

Just bought it for my Bro-in-law. Hope it arrives in time for XMAS!

3. slc

slc Familiar Face

I'll see that it does. I hope he loves it! Thanks.

4. Lawrence Ullman

Lawrence Ullman New in Town

Wonderful, thanks! I now know one thing for sure -- it's much easier to buy a hat for yourself than for someone else! I think this Biltmore will be a perfect way to start him off. Oh yeah, I'm also glad I'm only a 7-3/8. It's slim pickins' out there for you big headed folks.