Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***SOLD Borsalino "Alessandria" for sale...***SOLD

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Here's the story:

I bought this hat at the Opera House Thrift Shop about 2 years ago. I've worn the hat 3 times. I like it but the brim binding is just not right for me; in fact, I had a post here earlier asking for advise on how to remove it but the whole operation might damage an otherwise pristine hat. It also has too much crown for my current taste.
The color is taupe and although it looks just like your typical "Alessandria" model, the ribbon is 1 1/2 inches thick. My guess is that it might have been replaced at some point (it is slightly brighter in tone from the brim trimming) or perhaps it is an earlier model. The liner, as you see, has the Bencraft hatters name in it and the "trionfo" in the borsalino logo. Its size is 7 1/8 and it is in great condition. No stains, no moth bites, nothing.
I bought it for $55 and that's what I'd like. $55 bucks plus 5 for priority mail, a total of $60. Offers welcome.

DSC04345.jpg

DSC04349.jpg

DSC04352.jpg

DSC04353.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner