Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD - EA Akubra Campdraft, FL Special Edition; Size 59

tealseal

A-List Customer
Hi all,

I've decided to sell my EA Bluegrass Green Campdraft in size 59. This is the Fedora Lounge Special Edition version with a 2 5/8" brim. I love that hat's look and feel, but it just doesn't work on my noggin. I'm hoping to get this hat a home where it will be worn, beat up, and appreciated as an Akubra should be; it's sad seeing it sit in its box looking forlorn.

That hat is still open crown. I did some dry bashing to try to shape it in a way that would work for me but there has been no water sprayed on it.

There was a problem with the wind cord fraying, so it's been cut. Otherwise it's in the shape it was when I got it. Ships in the box it came in.

I'll put pictures up when my camera battery finishes charging.

$100 (obo) shipped to CONUS

Thanks!

Pictures:
b3y8.jpg

7tqx.jpg

Ribbon got a bit folded during shipping.

kich.jpg

c7wo.jpg

85og.jpg

mfx7.jpg

Last edited:

mingoslim

Practically Family
PM exploring trade option sent. [huh]

I am not about to step on a Fellow Lounger who is working a trade . . . Particularly not the inestimable Mr. Blaine. So best of luck!

BUT if you can not come up with a deal, I would like to be next in the queue :) . . .
I think the hat looks terrific!

Slim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ