Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD Freewheeler's Journeyman Olive Drab Size 40

Colin G

One Too Many
For sale is a nearly new Freewheelers Journeyman in a rare, Olive Drab horse hide with a moleskin lining in the body and sleeves equipped with storm cuffs. The sleeves are way too long for my short little arms so it is up for sale. This is more brown than green but still has that olive wash to it.

Hardly worn with nice grain happening off the rack. The pocket flaps and cuffs are still firm. There is no wear or signs of use to liner or cuff lining since I only wore it a handful of times. Please don't PM me asking if it will fit you. Only you can answer that question.

Asking $1550 plus post from Canada. Please send a message for a shipping quote and paypal info.

Pit to pit - 21 1/2"
Shoulder - 18"
Sleeves - 25 1/2" (measured flat)
Back length - 27" (measured from bottom of collar)
Front length - 25 1/2"

I am not interested in trades but may consider it for a size 40 Real McCoy's Buco J82. Thanks for looking.

thumbnail_IMG_1340.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1337.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1338.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1335.jpg

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_1340.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1340.jpg
    450.9 KB · Views: 72
  • thumbnail_IMG_1337.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1337.jpg
    436.1 KB · Views: 66
  • thumbnail_IMG_1338.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1338.jpg
    455.2 KB · Views: 63
  • thumbnail_IMG_1335.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1335.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 61
  • thumbnail_IMG_1339.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1339.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 64
  • thumbnail_IMG_1341.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1341.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

leather.be

One of the Regulars
Beautiful jacket. Is there any chance your shoulder measurements could have been measured in haste and this is closer to 17" in the shoulder width? It's my only hope of this thing fitting. Greetings from Ontario!

leather.be

One of the Regulars
SOLD

I am sad to see this go and if I could have stretched my arms an inch and a half I would have kept this wonderful jacket. I hope the new owner will enjoy it.
I am positively ecstatic about my purchase and at the same time sorry for your loss. I hope I will do this jacket justice and that you may live vicariously through me! On another note, wouldn't it be cool if we could stretch and compress our arms on command? Food for thought... Thanks for being great to deal with Colin!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko